Be a supplier
STARR clients expect the very highest quality of service, and to achieve this we enter into partnership agreements whenever appropriate. In turn, we expect excellence from our supplier companies—many of whom also partner with us.
We have worked for years to connect with business partners that have an entrepreneurial spirit and reflect the diversity of our communities.
Through these collaborations, we are better able to:
- Meet the needs of our clients and their constituents
- Develop innovative solutions based on new ways of thinking and diverse points of view
- Address the infrastructure needs of an expanding world community
Whether you are a sub-consultant offering professional services or a vendor of specialized products or services, we’d like to connect with you and explore opportunities for working together.
If you would like STARR to consider your company as a supplier, please complete the initial online supplier application form.
Please be sure to include:
- A copy of any state or federal certifications that may be applicable
- A completed W-9 form (foreign entities should submit a W-8)
- All of the forms included in the application package
- The name of your STARR contact (if you have one)
Thank you for your interest in becoming an STARR supplier. As soon as we receive your information, we will review it promptly and contact you if we need additional information. In the meantime, if you have questions, please contact us.
Title VI compliance
STARR complies with regulations relative to non-discrimination and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability in the selection and retention of subcontractors. Minority firms will be afforded the opportunity to submit bids and will not be discriminated against.